Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What do you think of the Supreme Court?

What do you think of the Supreme Court?


What do I think about the Supreme Court?
In a summarized version I think that somebody has to do it. Meaning that whether or not I agree or disagree with any of their decisions they are the only way that I know of to decide where the line is drawn. The Supreme Court has its flaws they are all only human but in some case the right decision was made and in some cases the wrong one was made. To go in deeper I think that the whole purpose of the Supreme Court is to make that tough call in a case where both sides are very extreme. I think that diversity could hurt the Supreme Court, men, and woman, black, and white and all other races should be a part of it at some point. Different perspectives is always a good thing the person that thinks that something is bad might have a good argument but the person that thinks that it is good or should be allowed might have a better argument. Since a lot of the people that are up there have their own agendas then most likely think alike. With more diversity it might take way longer to get to a decision but its worth it if all points are discussed levied and weighed. Given today’s world where people study on how to get through loops holes and all the new issues that arise based on the society the Supreme Court should be ever changing in my mind. I say that because I hear about all the stuff that goes on in the background and some of the stuff I see but I’m not really sure on what really goes down in chambers but I do know that I do not what to have their job I think it would be to stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment